Recognition of Prior Learning
- Certificates detailing units of competency attained through other relevant Registered Training Organisations.
- A letter from the student’s employer outlining their roles, responsibility and experience in the workplace
- An attendance sheet from internal training sessions
- An attendance sheet from any industry workshop sessions specific to the Units of Competency being applied for; and
- Any other evidence that may be required, specific to the course, and
- Interview with the Trainer/Assessor
Recognition of RTO Qualifications
It is a requirement of Training Aid Australia to recognise other AQF qualifications and statements of attainment issued by another RTO’s.
Training Aid Australia requires proof of certification for all students who have undertaken training with other RTO’s prior to attending a course.
Training Aid Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to verify authenticity of certificates to determine the currency of the certificate.
If you have any queries, please contact Training Aid Australia for further information.